Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- CDC Coronavirus Website
- Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in Retirement Communities and Independent Living Facilities (Interim Guidance)
- Guide for Community Mitigation Strategies
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Information for Travel
- Prevention and Treatment
- Symptoms of Coronavirus Disease 2019
- What to do if you are sick with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Know the Facts About Coronavirus and Help Stop the Spread of Rumors
- Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID19 White House Background and Additional Information
Department of Agriculture, Rural Housing Service (USDA-RHS)
- USDA Rural Development has launched a COVID-19 resource page to keep stakeholders continuously updated on actions taken by the agency to help rural residents, businesses, and communities impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- USDA Announces Feeding Program Partnership in Response to COVID-19
- USDA Provides Updated Guidance on Rural Multi-Family Housing and other Rural Development Programs impacted by COVID-19 (March 25, 2020)
- USDA Provides Guidance on Rural Multi-Family Housing in the Wake of COVID-19 (March 20, 2020)
Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced $250 million in grants from the Administration for Community Living (ACL) to help communities provide meals for older adults. The Families First Coronavirus Response Act, signed into law by President Trump on March 18, 2020, provided the additional funding for the nutrition services programs authorized by the Older Americans Act (OAA) of 1965. These programs provide meals to more than 2.4 million older adults each year, both through home delivery and in places like community centers.
Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- The Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) issued an updated advisory memorandum on Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers During Covid-19 response. (March 28, 2020).
Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Click here for the HUD Coronavirus Website for the department’s latest updates
- Multifamily Housing Questions-and-Answers on COVID-19 for Housing Stakeholders are updated frequently on the HUD MF website: HUD Multifamily Website (Look to the left side of the website, in a box titled “Highlights: HUD Multifamily Housing COVID-19“).
- TRACS COVID-19 Notification on the Impact on Tenant Annual and Interim Recertifications (March 24, 2020)
- Public and Indian Housing’s COVID-19 resources webpage
- FAQs for the Public Housing, Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) (including the Project-based Voucher Program (PBV)) and Native American Programs are posted to the PIH Covid-19 resources webpage; the most recent is linked here. March 20, 2020)
- Memo that addresses the suspension of REAC inspections and other programmatic information – pih multifamily covid – FINAL. 03 13 2020
- HUD’s Homelessness Assistance Programs’ Disease Risks and Homelessness website offers a variety of resources through the HUD Exchange platform for the department’s community partners
- YouTube Message from Commissioner Montgomery regarding COVID-19. (March 17, 2020)
- YouTube Message from HUD Secretary Ben Carson regarding COVID-19. (March 16, 2020)
Department of Labor (DOL)
- Click here for the DOL Coronavirus Website for the department’s latest updates
- OSHA Guide to Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- DOL announces its first round of published guidance to provide information to employees and employers about how each will be able to take advantage of the protections and relief offered by the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) when it takes effect on April 1, 2020.
- DOL’s Wage and Hour Division (WHD) announced more guidance on implementing the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA). Included is guidance on posters that must be displayed to fulfill notice requirements for employers obligated to inform employees about their rights under the new law.
- DOL’s Wage and Hour Division (WHD) announced FAQs on implementing the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA).
Department of the Treasury
- The Department of the Treasury provides webpage resources on provisions and implementation of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, also known as the CARES Act.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA)
- The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) main webpage with links for Covid-19 resources
- The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) announced that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will offer multifamily property owners mortgage forbearance with the condition that they suspend all evictions for renters unable to pay rent due to the impact of coronavirus. Click here for more details.
Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC)
- State Housing Finance Agency Updates provided by the National Council of State Housing Agencies (NCSHA)
Small Business Administration (SBA)
- SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans offer up to $2 million in assistance for a small business. These loans can provide economic support to small businesses to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue they are experiencing. Further resources can be found on SBA’s website: www.SBA.gov/coronavirus and www.SBA.gov/disaster.
NAHMA and Industry Legislative Advocacy
- Joint Industry Letter to Congressional Leaders Requesting Emergency Rental Assistance Fund and Financial Mitigation 3.19.20 FINAL Real Estate Industry Letter (March 19, 2020)
- NAHMA COVID Grassroots Alert to Members (March 20, 2020)