Take a moment to study the following certification programs and see how they can benefit you as an affordable housing professional.
- Education and Event Calendar
- National Affordable Housing Professional® Certification (NAHP®)
- Certified Professional of Occupancy™ (CPO™)
- Advanced Issues in HUD Occupancy™
- Fair Housing Compliance™ – Section 504 (FHC™)
- Specialist in Housing Credit Management® (SHCM®)
- NAHMA Maintenance Professional Credentials (NAHMT™ and NAHMS™)
- Credential for Green Property Management™ (CGPM™)
Important Forms & Documents
PLEASE NOTE: Certificate holders will be self-certifying each year and do not need to send in an attendance letter, certificate, event literature or certificate of their continuing education. Complete the NAHMA Continuing Education Tracking Form below and return it with your 2018 annual renewal fee.
For SHCM certificate holders, the SHCM Continuing Education Form below must be completed to include each event attended.
- NAHMA Continuing Education Tracking Form, 2018
- SHCM Continuing Education Tracking Form
- Exam Re-test Application Form
- NAHMA Designation Program Appeals and Complaint Procedure