Support NAHMA’s Legislative-Regulatory Advocacy Fund
NAHMA is the voice of the affordable housing management industry. Members rely on NAHMA for representation in Washington, D.C., invaluable professional education, information, networking and opportunities for one-on-one dialogue with the government leaders and agencies that impact the affordable multifamily housing industry.
This year, NAHMA’s advocacy work will directly relate to the following legislative and regulatory activities:
- Developing key working relationships with congressional members and agency leaders
- Supporting full funding for HUD, Rural Development and tax credit programs through annual Appropriations bills
- Ensuring the viability of the Low Income Housing Tax Credit program
- Advancing legislation to preserve multifamily affordable housing, including rural and senior populations
- Encouraging investment in affordable housing through legislative and regulatory means
- Providing industry guidance on relieving regulatory burden
- Sharing industry’s positions, insights and concerns on agency-proposed rules and other initiatives that impact the management of affordable multifamily housing
NAHMA needs your help if we are to achieve our policy goals. Your contribution funds NAHMA’s government affairs and other grassroots activities that keep the affordable housing industry’s perspective at the forefront of the congressional and federal regulatory agendas.
Contribute now to the NAHMA Legislative-Regulatory Advocacy Fund by clicking on the button above, or sending your contribution to NAHMA Leg-Reg Fund, 400 N. Columbus St., Suite 203, Alexandria, VA 22314.
For more information about NAHMA’s advocacy efforts, click here or contact NAHMA ‘s Government Affairs team here.Contribute to the Fund