Showing all 1 result
It’s time to order your 2020 NAHMA Drug-Free Kids Calendars — at the same affordable price as last year! Just $5.50 each! The $5.50 calendar cost is a Department of Housing and Urban Development and Department of Agriculture allowable project expense.
Calendars make great holiday gifts for your properties, community event giveaways and colleagues. This year’s theme, “Sharing Our Stories: Learning from Others, Young and Old” is illustrated through the unique poster art created by children, seniors and adults with special needs living in affordable housing. Support the drug-free message today.
Place your order by November 8, 2019, and enter the NAHMA Lucky Draw for free prizes!
NAHMA Lucky Draw Prizes!
- 3 Free NAHMA Meeting Registrations (Value: $430-$655 each)
- 5 copies of A Practical Guide to Tax Credit Management (Value: $30 each)
- 5 copies of the Understanding Insurance and Risk Management book (Value: $35 each)
- 5 American Express Gift Cards (Value: $100 each)
Placing Your Order
To place your order, please download and fill out this order form and mail or fax it to NAHMA.
Note: Shipping & handling is extra:
- 1-10 calendars ordered, shipping & handling is $2 per calendar;
- 11 to 49 calendars, $1 per calendar;
- 50 to 99 calendars, flat rate of $30;
- 100 or more calendars, flat rate of $50.
The $5.50 calendar cost is a Department of Housing and Urban Development and Department of Agriculture allowable project expense.
Out of stock